Thursday, October 22, 2009

Alphabetical List of Reviews by Title

I have a lot of reviews on here, and Blogger only lets me list them by date. I thought, "Well that's not very helpful to someone looking for a specific book!" So I decided to list them alphabetically. This list is by book title; at some point I'll also make a list alphabetically by author (can you tell I'm anal rententive???). You can click on each title to go directly to the review. If you're looking for something that starts with "the" or "a," look under the second word. I'll keep this updated as I add reviews.

1984 by George Orwell
Ahab's Wife by Sena Jeter Naslund
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Blessings by Anna Quindlen
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby
Finding Angela Shelton by Angela Shelton
Goat by Brad Land
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Lies My Teacher Told Me by James W. Loewen
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
The Little Prince/Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Maybe, Baby by Tenaya Darlington
Meeting Mr. Wrong by Stephanie Snowe
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
Misconceptions by Naomi Wolf
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
The Ocean in the Closet by Yuko Taniguchi
Out by Natsuo Kirino
The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay
Princess by Jean P. Sasson
A Separate Peace by John Knowles
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David O. Relin
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
Wifework by Susan Maushart
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

No comments: